- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Fan unknowingly holds sign that celebrates own toupee
- Updated: May 18, 2008
It’s quite possible that the stoic man in the center, the one wearing the convincing Eric Byrnes toupee, is actually Bob Uecker’s brother and the mortified guy on the left is Uecker’s old announcing partner from Major League.
Whoever he is, he has no idea that the slogan above his head has accurately captured the nation’s reaction to one of the most stunning toupees ever witnessed on live television.
Sadly, there are no pictures showing how he ravaged the right side of the sign, but we imagine he began gnawing on it like a Pit Bull after LeBron stole the ball at midcourt in the closing minutes.
We can’t think of a better home court advantage for the Celtics than to have all their fans wearing these signature toupees for the remainder of their home playoff games.