- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
FU, Told You So
- Updated: May 12, 2008
I wrote an FU Corner to that piece of shit OJ Mayo more than a year ago, and what happened?
You guessed it, that fucking low life is caught in a scandal for accepting money while at USC, shocker. I mean, was the writing on the wall or what? But wait, I forgot, college coaches are spineless fuckwads.
I hope USC gets probation and loses some scholarships so Tim Floyd can go back to being the useless coach he is. It was clearly worth recruiting this kid, right Tim, what did you get? A few nationally televised games, a first round loss to Kansas State and possible sanctions.
Kudos Mr. Floyd, you did a bang up job, ya fucktard.
Disclaimer: The author of this article, Big Bad Weiss, also known as BBW, hails from parts unknown and his FU columns are delivered to Hernia Headquarters by a headless horseman.