FU, Told You So

Fu_i_told_you_so_phixr
Hey Everyone, I fucking told you so!

I wrote an FU Corner to that piece of shit OJ Mayo more than a year ago, and what happened?

You guessed it, that fucking low life is caught in a scandal for accepting money while at USC, shocker.  I mean, was the writing on the wall or what?  But wait, I forgot, college coaches are spineless fuckwads.

I hope USC gets probation and loses some scholarships so Tim Floyd can go back to being the useless coach he is.  It was clearly worth recruiting this kid, right Tim, what did you get?  A few nationally televised games, a first round loss to Kansas State and possible sanctions.

Kudos Mr. Floyd, you did a bang up job, ya fucktard.

***
Disclaimer:  The author of this article, Big Bad Weiss, also known as BBW, hails from parts unknown and his FU columns are delivered to Hernia Headquarters by a headless horseman.

1. navtej kohli

May 13, 2008 at 5:07 am

You seem to be a lot frustrated with the USC people.

2. Cinematically-Correct

May 13, 2008 at 10:52 am

There is no doubt that OJ Mayo was destined to get caught being a scumbag. Besides, is he really that great? I wish complete & total failure for that douchebag.

May 13, 2008 at 12:26 pm

You seem to be with the USC people a lot frustrated.

4. saucy

May 13, 2008 at 12:57 pm

i like oj with my breakfast. sometimes mayo with whatever sandwich i’m having for lunch. never together though.

5. Russianator

May 13, 2008 at 1:56 pm

OJ is innocent until proven guilty – I’ve heard he’s teamed up with OJ Simpson in a search for “the real people who took illegal benefits.”

6. Reggie Bush

May 13, 2008 at 2:47 pm

At least the football program is clean– oh wait.

7. Zack

May 13, 2008 at 3:42 pm

I mean, you’re telling me that if you were offered all this free shit, you wouldn’t accept it? I’m sorry, the blame falls on the program and the agency, not the player. How can you fault a teenager for doing what any normal teenager without a real mentor would do?