- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Isn’t this “rivalry” over yet?
- Updated: May 14, 2008
Jason Taylor’s disgraceful behavior on Dancing With the Stars has us wondering how long ABC will allow this one-sided "rivalry" to persist.
Has his point not been made yet? Was his latest stunt of applying a skull clutch that he flipped into a torture rack which he then turned into an unnecessary backbreaker before dropping Edyta like a bag a bricks, not enough?
And his attempt at raising her back from the dead (as seen above) was a blatant rip off the Undertaker — tasteless.
The Jason Taylor chronicles:
Jason Taylor surprisingly not in WWE yet
Jason Taylor dazzles on Figure Skating With The Stars
Plastic Man crashes set of Dancing With The Stars
Jason Taylor continues to dismantle dance partner
Jason Taylor continues to dance, anger Neil’s father from Dead Poet’s Society