- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Isn’t this “rivalry” over yet?
- Updated: May 14, 2008
Jason Taylor’s disgraceful behavior on Dancing With the Stars has us wondering how long ABC will allow this one-sided "rivalry" to persist.
Has his point not been made yet? Was his latest stunt of applying a skull clutch that he flipped into a torture rack which he then turned into an unnecessary backbreaker before dropping Edyta like a bag a bricks, not enough?
And his attempt at raising her back from the dead (as seen above) was a blatant rip off the Undertaker — tasteless.
The Jason Taylor chronicles:
Jason Taylor surprisingly not in WWE yet
Jason Taylor dazzles on Figure Skating With The Stars
Plastic Man crashes set of Dancing With The Stars
Jason Taylor continues to dismantle dance partner
Jason Taylor continues to dance, anger Neil’s father from Dead Poet’s Society