- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Mad Dog Russo kinda thinks the Yanks might be done
- Updated: May 20, 2008
No one has ever come anywhere close to being this excited about sitting down somewhere unless they were getting a bonus lap dance at 3am.
Is he constantly stuck in one of those virtual reality games? Is a puppeteer controlling his outrageous hands?
Whatever it is, the Mad Dog is slowly leaning towards putting a fork in the Yankees season. Slowly.
Mad Dog Minute: Yankees Are Done! (NBC Sports)