- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Coach Steve Shuman would like you to believe he’s excited about the WNBA season
- Updated: May 13, 2008
At right is charismatic assistant coach for the Sacramento Monarchs Steve Schuman who, we think voluntarily, partook in yesterday’s WNBA media day festivities at Arco Arena.
As you can see, it was quite a day for Steve indeed. You certainly don’t need us to tell you how excited he is about the upcoming season, I mean, just look at his face, the guy is jazzed. Some might even say he simply can’t believe it.
He kind of has that Ricky Bobby look that says, "I’m not sure what to do with my arms here."
Judging by the hastily tucked appearance of his shirt, we’re guessing he didn’t even know it was media day until someone knocked on his door and said, "picture time Steve-O" – at which point he grabbed this old shirt to throw over his "My other body is an assmobile" t-shirt.
Seriously, it’s like he just came out of a depressingly disappointing movie adaptation of his favorite comic book. If there was a face to go with the word flaccid, we’re guessing Shuman would be in the mix.
Or maybe we’re entirely wrong about this guy and he’s a wild man beneath this convincing "dejected suburb guy" disguise, and he’s just really hungover after getting that last regrettable body-shot-Congo-line going the night before.
**Seriously, that’s really Steve Shuman**