- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
NBA draft lottery offers usual hijinx
- Updated: May 20, 2008
The suspicious Martin Shannon, Ernst & Young’s version of Clarence Beeks, arrives with the team cards in official lottery result order. Yes, trust just went out the window.
The presence of Beeks causes an understandable wave of tension and uneasiness throughout the panel of team representatives, particularly Minnesota’s Fred Hoiberg. Jay-Z however, appears to be perfectly relaxed.
Tension is quickly averted following the reliable, wacky antics of Mike Dunleavy and Bucks GM John Hammond.
Forced to follow sacred team tradition, Knicks representative Mike D’Antoni takes a nap.
John Hammond finally cuts the bullshit and asks himself, "am I really creepier than Larry Harris?"
Bizarre human Adam Silver waves his freak flag and turns the
draft lottery into his own demented version of The Dating Game. The Bulls Steve Schanwald was the lucky winner.