- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Report: Game 7 of the Spurs-Hornets series to actually be played
- Updated: May 19, 2008
Despite conflicting reports hinting that the Spurs-Hornets series had been postponed indefinitely, the NBA has
confirmed after lengthy debate that the two teams will indeed resume action tonight, with game 7 in New Orleans.
The NBA declined to comment specifically on the matter but did say the league’s bizarre playoff schedule was originally determined during a top secret meeting held inside David Stern’s pelican pouch.