- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Report: Game 7 of the Spurs-Hornets series to actually be played
- Updated: May 19, 2008
Despite conflicting reports hinting that the Spurs-Hornets series had been postponed indefinitely, the NBA has
confirmed after lengthy debate that the two teams will indeed resume action tonight, with game 7 in New Orleans.
The NBA declined to comment specifically on the matter but did say the league’s bizarre playoff schedule was originally determined during a top secret meeting held inside David Stern’s pelican pouch.