- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Sports celebrity sightings of the week
- Updated: May 15, 2008
The always intense Piston Honda takes in game 5 action of the Cavs-Celtics series in Boston. The stubborn boxer told our flack he’s still boycotting Pistons games after the controversial logo snub in 1997 when they redesigned their uniforms.
Expert NBA analyst Hubie Brown takes a break from the TNT booth for a brisk walk with an ogling Jennifer Aniston, yet still found himself announcing. Brown was overheard saying, "So you’re Jennifer Aniston and you’re walking with Hubie Brown and his
great dog, what you’re expected to do here if you’re Jennifer Aniston is…"
ESPN stud football analyst John Clayton hams it up at yet another top secret fashion show in Miami. Only surprise here is there’s only one hand in the running to claim territory on Clayton’s crotch.
Former world heavyweight champion Soda Popinski spotted being stopped by airport security for being inebriated, this time at JFK. Popinski was in town to kick Peter McNeely’s ass.
Notoriously unstable Clippers forward Chris Kaman, on the verge of another meltdown shortly after being denied entrance at a
sheik chic L.A. nightspot, finds rare comfort in fellow Orc Amy Winehouse.