- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Sports celebrity sightings of the week
- Updated: May 15, 2008
The always intense Piston Honda takes in game 5 action of the Cavs-Celtics series in Boston. The stubborn boxer told our flack he’s still boycotting Pistons games after the controversial logo snub in 1997 when they redesigned their uniforms.
Expert NBA analyst Hubie Brown takes a break from the TNT booth for a brisk walk with an ogling Jennifer Aniston, yet still found himself announcing. Brown was overheard saying, "So you’re Jennifer Aniston and you’re walking with Hubie Brown and his
great dog, what you’re expected to do here if you’re Jennifer Aniston is…"
ESPN stud football analyst John Clayton hams it up at yet another top secret fashion show in Miami. Only surprise here is there’s only one hand in the running to claim territory on Clayton’s crotch.
Former world heavyweight champion Soda Popinski spotted being stopped by airport security for being inebriated, this time at JFK. Popinski was in town to kick Peter McNeely’s ass.
Notoriously unstable Clippers forward Chris Kaman, on the verge of another meltdown shortly after being denied entrance at a
sheik chic L.A. nightspot, finds rare comfort in fellow Orc Amy Winehouse.