- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
State Trooper Giambi makes triumphant return
- Updated: May 28, 2008
This shot from Camden Yards last night confirms the rumors that have been circulating throughout all of baseball — State Trooper Giambi is back.
This time the eccentric, no nonsense cop is sporting shorter locks
to go along with his mustache, and without those customary aviators on,
he’s looking less like a statie and more like Sean Penn after eating Robert Duvall in the sequel to Colors.
Johnny Damon is doing an excellent job here of playing the unintelligible sidekick who is too mentally scarred to look up and make eye contact, but provides the necessary muscle when needed; especially if you touch his only loyal friend, State Trooper Giambi.
Sidenote: The 2008 State Trooper Giambi is doing something that the
2007 version couldn’t do, actually hit, which is leading to fewer unwarranted tickets at first base.