- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
The Spurs would like to introduce you to Larry, Darryl and their other brother Darryl
- Updated: May 19, 2008
If the NBA playoffs continue to gift wrap them like this, we’re in for a treat. Does anyone know what these guys are holding? Seriously, we don’t know what they’re holding and we’d like to know.
Is this the Spurs purposely unrecognized booster band? Quite honestly they all look like they specialize in something uniquely creepy, we’re just not sure what that is yet. The innocent Hornets fan in front of them will learn sooner than we will.
The one on the left is wearing a Tony Parker jersey over his button
down shirt as if this is something we should assume, like only misguided assholes wear
button downs without their favorite jersey over it. He also seems to think that his reverse mohawk mullet is not embarrassing.
The guy in the center is clearly plotting, and whatever it is, we concur, we’re not about to be at odds with Morton Downey Jr.’s unstable superfan brother.
The guy on the right is gettin’ sweet on the Hornets chick in front of him, so much so that he’s about to tear off his Tim Duncan road jersey to reveal Tim Duncan’s home jersey; he’s that crazy.