- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Wagner’s strong words backed by fearsome style
- Updated: May 17, 2008
It’s been awhile since we’ve actually seen Billy Wagner but now we know why he’s been so cranky lately. Trying to outstyle a bunch of 40-something sports reporters and knowing damn well it’s not working would get frustrating for anyone. It’s probably worse knowing that the guy to his direct left, while still with many questions and doubts about his own personal world of fashion, is pretty sure Wagner looks like a moron wearing that thing.
And he’s not alone, wearing a Bluetooth to begin with is still beyond comprehension to most sane people, but at least remind yourself the next time you’re in line behind that guy in Starbucks who’s blabbing loudly on his Bluetooth to make himself sound overly important and ends up ordering an intentionally elaborate coffee, that he simply can’t help himself, he’s a douche just like Billy Wagner.
A genius look at the Bluetool who wears the Bluetooh (Zen Wizard)