- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
A-Rod applauds as Yanks break ground on new team day spa
- Updated: June 19, 2008
It was two snaps up in a circle for A-Rod yesterday following the exciting festivities in which Yankees brass announced construction on a state-of-the-art, players only day spa and nail salon, set to be conveniently located adjacent to the team’s locker room at the new Yankee Stadium.
A-Rod, the honorary ribbon cutter who came to the event directly from a manicure, was visibly giddy for the festivities despite a brief moment of uneasiness when he refused to wear a Yankee construction helmet out of fear he might mess up his strategically placed, freshly dyed auburn locks of hair.