- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Michelle Tafoya’s head has taken over the NBA Finals
- Updated: June 12, 2008
What is going on here, did one of Stern’s street soldiers zap Rondo’s head with a shrinking gun or has Michelle Tafoya’s head just turned into a tremendous explosion of auburn lettuce? My god, you could fit nine Rondo heads in that bulbous salad shooter.
Why does she look so proportionally larger than him? Andre the Giant interviewing Beetlejuice would look less awkward than this. She not only looks like she could effortlessly twist a cap off a beer bottle that’s not supposed to be twisted, she looks like she could twist Rondo’s head right off his body.
Bad angle? Perhaps. Gargantuan head nonetheless? Indeed. Dot Matrix inspired hair-do? Totally.