- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Michelle Tafoya’s head has taken over the NBA Finals
- Updated: June 12, 2008
What is going on here, did one of Stern’s street soldiers zap Rondo’s head with a shrinking gun or has Michelle Tafoya’s head just turned into a tremendous explosion of auburn lettuce? My god, you could fit nine Rondo heads in that bulbous salad shooter.
Why does she look so proportionally larger than him? Andre the Giant interviewing Beetlejuice would look less awkward than this. She not only looks like she could effortlessly twist a cap off a beer bottle that’s not supposed to be twisted, she looks like she could twist Rondo’s head right off his body.
Bad angle? Perhaps. Gargantuan head nonetheless? Indeed. Dot Matrix inspired hair-do? Totally.