- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Milton Bradley inspires more stupidity
- Updated: June 24, 2008
We’re a few days late on this but we couldn’t let it pass without mention. Last week on Max Kellerman’s radio show he discussed and rightfully tore into Milton Bradley’s ironic, "Wow, that guy has problems," reaction to the Yankees signing of the recently released Sidney Ponson.
In the spirit of his rant, we thought we’d join in the fun and list other athletes who are throwing stones in glass houses.
Shawn Bradley: "Wow, Manute Bol is a freakin’ rail."
Wade Boggs: "Wow, Steve Garvey is really horny."
Dante Calabria: "Wow, Danny Schayes has a lot of shoulder hair."
Avery Johnson: "Wow, David Beckham’s voice sounds hilarious."
Kyle Orton: "Wow, Matt Leinart should lay off the booze."
El Guapo: "Wow, David Wells is fat."
Travis Henry: "Wow, Shawn Kemp has a lot of kids."
Kobe Bryant: "Wow, Mike Tyson is a rapist."
Scot Pollard: "Wow, Olyden Polynice is a wack-o."
Pacman Jones: "Wow, Javon Walker should stay out of Vegas."
Michael Vick: "Wow, my brother really knows how to get himself into some shit."
Christian Ronaldo: "Wow, that Amaechi guy is really gay."
Jason Giambi: "Wow, that Triple H sure likes his hair wet."
Jose Canseco: "Wow, Rick Peterson refuses to grow sideburns."
John Daly: "Wow, that Barkley guy has a gambling problem."
Dick Bavetta: "Wow, Strom Thurmand is still alive, that guy is old."