- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Riley holds last minute workout for O.J. Mayo on yacht
- Updated: June 26, 2008
The Hernia mole’s most reliable source (read: some drunk guy at Brother Jimmy’s) has confirmed Heat president Pat Riley flew in O.J. Mayo and the two immediately boarded his yacht via Jet Ski for a top secret workout on his deluxe Nerf court. Riley watched Mayo go through a series of intense drills as he laid back in a sun chair, dressed only in a robe and giant aviator sunglasses.
The mole is also reporting that Mayo showed up to the workout wearing a replica Riley "slick wig" to impress his possible future boss.
Additionally, everyone is interested in everyone, and everyone sucks.