- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Riley holds last minute workout for O.J. Mayo on yacht
- Updated: June 26, 2008
The Hernia mole’s most reliable source (read: some drunk guy at Brother Jimmy’s) has confirmed Heat president Pat Riley flew in O.J. Mayo and the two immediately boarded his yacht via Jet Ski for a top secret workout on his deluxe Nerf court. Riley watched Mayo go through a series of intense drills as he laid back in a sun chair, dressed only in a robe and giant aviator sunglasses.
The mole is also reporting that Mayo showed up to the workout wearing a replica Riley "slick wig" to impress his possible future boss.
Additionally, everyone is interested in everyone, and everyone sucks.