- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Riley holds last minute workout for O.J. Mayo on yacht
- Updated: June 26, 2008
The Hernia mole’s most reliable source (read: some drunk guy at Brother Jimmy’s) has confirmed Heat president Pat Riley flew in O.J. Mayo and the two immediately boarded his yacht via Jet Ski for a top secret workout on his deluxe Nerf court. Riley watched Mayo go through a series of intense drills as he laid back in a sun chair, dressed only in a robe and giant aviator sunglasses.
The mole is also reporting that Mayo showed up to the workout wearing a replica Riley "slick wig" to impress his possible future boss.
Additionally, everyone is interested in everyone, and everyone sucks.