- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Salivating and drooling epidemic at all-time high amongst NBA scouts
- Updated: June 26, 2008
Reports of excessive drooling and salivating amongst NBA GM’s, scouts and personnel are at an all-time high this year, with ESPN’s Chad Ford citing an astounding 436 cases in his columns and chats from just this week alone.
The source of the drooling and salivating is not exactly known, but many feel it has to do with either an amazing crop of super-athletic NBA prospects in this years draft, some sort of gland problem caused by the dense humidity in these workout gyms, or a burgeoning undercurrent of homo-eroticism amongst NBA personnel.
The excessive fluid from the drool has caused some unexpected injuries to occur, most notably Donnie Walsh and Kevin McHale both tearing their ACLs while slipping on separate drool puddles in the bleachers during Russel Westbrook’s private workout in Los Angeles.