- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Sasha Vujacic applies subtle figure four to Ray Allen
- Updated: June 13, 2008
Sasha Vujacic was called for a foul after this discreet, and we must say weakly applied, figure four leg lock on Ray Allen. The fancy boy surprisingly contested Steve Javie’s call, whining, wincing, grimacing and stamping his feet as if someone just told him Jonathan Antin’s chic hair salon in West Hollywood would be closed indefinitely.
The fact he didn’t use one of his teammates on the bench to distract the ref, someone who could do it well like fellow evil Euro Pau Gasol, is even more puzzling.