- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Audio released of Favre’s “inappropriate contact” with Vikings
- Updated: July 24, 2008
This is clearly a strange time for Brett Favre, he’s visibly confused, hurt, distraught and apparently pretty lonely since retiring. OK, make that reeeeeeeeeally lonely.
Disturbing audio can be found here, but you’ve been warned, this isn’t for faint-of-heart.
Let’s hope he can get the necessary help he needs.