- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Audio released of Favre’s “inappropriate contact” with Vikings
- Updated: July 24, 2008
This is clearly a strange time for Brett Favre, he’s visibly confused, hurt, distraught and apparently pretty lonely since retiring. OK, make that reeeeeeeeeally lonely.
Disturbing audio can be found here, but you’ve been warned, this isn’t for faint-of-heart.
Let’s hope he can get the necessary help he needs.