- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Cashman explains “the move” to A-Rod
- Updated: July 2, 2008
A-Rod: It’s a race car bed, but yeah, the overhanging windshield is the headboard.
Cashman: Is it padded?
A-Rod: The headboard isn’t, but the knees in my pajama pants are.
Cashman: Good. It’s Madonna now, right? How tall is she?
A-Rod: Five-foot four, and really jacked. Why?
Cashman: You can’t have more than a one-foot differential in your heights. Otherwise, you could really hurt your neck.
A-Rod: Phew. I’m 6’3", I just make it. Bri, I can’t tell ya how much I appreciate this. Can I involve lipstick?
A-Rod: What if it’s purple?
Cashman: You’re drifting again.
A-Rod: Can I slap my balls out of her hand?
Cashman: Focus Alex, if you could master this, you’ll never be alone. Now, the ending is kind of an option. I use the swirl. I like the swirl. I’m comfortable with the swirl. I feel the swirl is a great capper. I’ve used the pinch, but I find it a little presumptuous.
A-Rod: Is it a clockwise swirl?
Cashman: I prefer clockwise, but it’s not written in stone.