- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Cashman explains “the move” to A-Rod
- Updated: July 2, 2008
A-Rod: It’s a race car bed, but yeah, the overhanging windshield is the headboard.
Cashman: Is it padded?
A-Rod: The headboard isn’t, but the knees in my pajama pants are.
Cashman: Good. It’s Madonna now, right? How tall is she?
A-Rod: Five-foot four, and really jacked. Why?
Cashman: You can’t have more than a one-foot differential in your heights. Otherwise, you could really hurt your neck.
A-Rod: Phew. I’m 6’3", I just make it. Bri, I can’t tell ya how much I appreciate this. Can I involve lipstick?
A-Rod: What if it’s purple?
Cashman: You’re drifting again.
A-Rod: Can I slap my balls out of her hand?
Cashman: Focus Alex, if you could master this, you’ll never be alone. Now, the ending is kind of an option. I use the swirl. I like the swirl. I’m comfortable with the swirl. I feel the swirl is a great capper. I’ve used the pinch, but I find it a little presumptuous.
A-Rod: Is it a clockwise swirl?
Cashman: I prefer clockwise, but it’s not written in stone.