- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Clark Griswald’s lawn ornament makes appearance at Rays-Sox game
- Updated: July 3, 2008
Does this gentleman plan on plugging this thing in? He should’ve just brought something simple like this, much easier to carry along, plus he wouldn’t of had to sit there like an idiot blowing it up while shouting to anyone that would listen, "say, you know this is my first Rays game, right?"
Is it even a broom? Maybe it’s a tampon.
It kind of looks like an oversized candle someone might have on their lawn during the holidays, he certainly appears to be jolly enough. He looks like he’s singing "Deck the Halls" and having the hap-hap-happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap danced with Danny fuckin’ Kaye .