- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Clark Griswald’s lawn ornament makes appearance at Rays-Sox game
- Updated: July 3, 2008
Does this gentleman plan on plugging this thing in? He should’ve just brought something simple like this, much easier to carry along, plus he wouldn’t of had to sit there like an idiot blowing it up while shouting to anyone that would listen, "say, you know this is my first Rays game, right?"
Is it even a broom? Maybe it’s a tampon.
It kind of looks like an oversized candle someone might have on their lawn during the holidays, he certainly appears to be jolly enough. He looks like he’s singing "Deck the Halls" and having the hap-hap-happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap danced with Danny fuckin’ Kaye .