- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Elfish dork literally feeds off buzz of the crowd
- Updated: July 17, 2008
Last night Bob Costas chimed in with a "Hey, it’s me, Joe six-pack" comment during HBO’s Town Hall meeting on baseball when he resoundingly encouraged the argument that if us zany sports fans are the one’s footing the taxes for all these new stadiums, the ticket prices should sure as hell be affordable for said taxpayers.
An admirable argument for sure, but when the thunderous applause rose from the audience as exhibited above, it was as if all of Bob’s 6th grade four square demons had been exorcised, and all the embarrassing wedgies and bottled shame had fled his body like Uncle Lewis’s uncommitted toupee.
Guy looks like he’s about to catch a fly. Take it down a notch there little fella, your take wasn’t exactly mind-blowing.