- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Kruk’s flaccid hair stuck in typical July slump
- Updated: July 8, 2008
As we all know baseball season is a six month grind and just like any other sport, certain patterns and trends develop, some guys tend to play great in May (A-Rod), some guys tend to shrivel up in October (A-Rod), and some guys just go into slumps during the heat of the summer (Royals, Orioles, Nationals). But we’ve learned over time that analysts aren’t immune to slumps either, and the month of July is once again one of those unfortunate times for Baseball Tonight’s lovable John Kruk.
He’s looking like a man desperately trying to hang on here, a man whose naked second chin is in dire need of a beard, and a man quite familiar with humbling hair days, as he suffered nearly the same exact pride-neutering moment last summer when his hair lost a battle to humidity, gravity and despair.
We assume Krukie isn’t actually going for this look since he will miraculously look like this tomorrow, and we imagine that he loathes the disgusting summer humidity in Connecticut much like he loathes diet wing sauce, so one suggestion to the folks at ESPN is to have a dedicated herd of interns follow this gentleman around the Bristol campus and squirt him with these mist fans.
Sadly, it could be October before his hair finds the strength to unite and literally take a stand.
Kruk’s checkered hair history:
John Kruk kicks off 2007 season telling stylist to "give me the Melrose with a splash of Giambi"
Update: Kruk’s condition worsening
Update: Jailbreak inside John Kruk’s mullet sprouts sudden perm
Kruk’s hair stuck in a monsterous slump
Kruk kicks off 2008 season with unkempt Ewok look