- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Play fill-in-the-blank with Aaron Rodgers
- Updated: July 29, 2008
Aaron Rodgers reacted earlier today after learning from Chris "Ribbit" Mortensen that Brett Favre had faxed his reinstatement letter to the NFL while simultaneously passing some noxious Sheboygan Brat gas in his living room. Exciting shit.
Well we took a look at Rodgers’ quotes and it’s clear he opted for the high road and said all the right things, which we commend him for considering the unique circumstances. But we had a funny hunch that he wasn’t expressing it the way he truly wanted to.
See if you can fill in the blanks for Rodgers (answer key is upside down at bottom right — and don’t cheat)
"I’m not as ______ affected as you ______ guys think I ______ am or ______ should be," said Rodgers. "They told me I’m the ______ starter, and until that ______ changes, that’s going to
be my ______ focus. I keep ______ saying that."
have ______ confidence in myself and I have ______ confidence in how the ______ coaches on
the ______ staff feel about me," he said. "And he’s not ______ here yet. We’re still
______ dealing in ______ hypotheticals for the moment, until he ______ gets here."