- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Stephen A. Smith wins Hernia immunity for one week
- Updated: July 14, 2008
Around the halfway mark of the video is when Hernia writers began doing the Merton Hanks chicken dance and neighborhood dogs began barking wildly.
What an improbable allegiance, at least for a week.
Stephen A. Smith Loses His Mind On ESPN News When Talking About Favre (Awful Announcing)