- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Ump tosses caveman from Yanks-Sox game
- Updated: July 7, 2008
Although he appeared to be aggressive, the confused and quite visibly deranged caveman eventually followed the umps orders and left the field without the use of physical force.
But moments after heading down the dugout steps and into the tunnel, the caveman was spotted hitting himself over the head with a giant coconut several times before eventually knocking himself out with a lightening bolt that shot from his neck, ricocheted off the wall and fired directly back into his face.