- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Yao channels Cobra: “Hey dirtbag, you’re a lousy shot”
- Updated: July 22, 2008
"I don’t like lousy shots. You wasted a possession… for nothing. Now I think it’s time to waste you."
Other than this rare, out of character Stallone-like moment for Yao, along with his new penchant for purring like a cat, all reports out of Hangzhou seem to indicate he’s having a great time playing with China’s basketball team.