- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Yao channels Cobra: “Hey dirtbag, you’re a lousy shot”
- Updated: July 22, 2008
"I don’t like lousy shots. You wasted a possession… for nothing. Now I think it’s time to waste you."
Other than this rare, out of character Stallone-like moment for Yao, along with his new penchant for purring like a cat, all reports out of Hangzhou seem to indicate he’s having a great time playing with China’s basketball team.