- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Yao channels Cobra: “Hey dirtbag, you’re a lousy shot”
- Updated: July 22, 2008
"I don’t like lousy shots. You wasted a possession… for nothing. Now I think it’s time to waste you."
Other than this rare, out of character Stallone-like moment for Yao, along with his new penchant for purring like a cat, all reports out of Hangzhou seem to indicate he’s having a great time playing with China’s basketball team.