- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Age concerns now shifting in Chris Paul’s direction
- Updated: August 18, 2008
While the appearance of the Chinese "women’s" gymnastics team continues to creep the hell out of all of us, more age speculation has begun to surround the U.S. men’s basketball team and one, Chris Paul.
You could argue that he only looks like a toddler here because he’s being hugged by LeBron, who as we all know, ages in decaying tree years. But this isn’t even a bad photo of LeBron and yet Paul still looks like he could easily be Bron-Bron’s little cousin Ray-Ray who was invited onto the court for a playful shootaround.
And the cousin thing might even be giving him too much credit, he looks like a talking doll that LeBron is eagerly pulling the string on so as to hear the next wisecrack.