- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Chiefs: We just wanted to see if Feely still had a farmer’s tan
- Updated: August 29, 2008
The bizarre truth behind the Chiefs cruel treatment of Jay Feely finally came out today, with the team admitting that the only reason they signed him for one day was to see if the kicker was still sporting that sweet farmer’s tan.
"You could say we’re a little bored here, so we decided to kick Jay’s head around for a bit. Well, a day." said Herm Edwards, who made this face upon telling Feely he was released.
Still unclear is why Feely, a guy whose sole responsibility is to kick the ball through the big yellow poles, has bigger arms than the Ultimate Warrior.