- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Craig Sager’s swimsuit line also banned from Olympics
- Updated: August 19, 2008
As previously reported last week, NBA sideline ogler Craig Sager was thrown out of China after security guard dogs picked up traces of weapons-grade plutonium emanating from one of his many hideous suits.
Well, now it appears his ambitious swimsuit line has also been banned from the Olympics:
Spain?s synchronized swimmers have been banned from wearing a swimsuit with embedded waterproof lights which they had hoped would give an extra sparkle to their Olympic routine.
?It got very sophisticated because obviously the battery doesn?t last long and then we had to look at circuits and interrupters, so we have been working on it around two months with a crack team,? swimmer Andrea Fuentes said.
?It looks a bit like Christmas lights,? added the Spaniard.
While they don’t mention Sager specifically, they did mention Christmas lights, which is certainly proof enough that Sager was behind the design and funded the flawed production.