- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Doug Collins enters ‘creepy James Woods’ phase
- Updated: August 13, 2008
Doug Collins has upped the ante once again on fellow NBA fashion chameleons Hubie Brown and Mike Fratello. Boldly ditching his popular Max Headroom look for a new, understated and creepy James Woods look (complimented by the always shady tinted glasses).
Touche, Doug…. touche….