- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Doug Collins enters ‘creepy James Woods’ phase
- Updated: August 13, 2008
Doug Collins has upped the ante once again on fellow NBA fashion chameleons Hubie Brown and Mike Fratello. Boldly ditching his popular Max Headroom look for a new, understated and creepy James Woods look (complimented by the always shady tinted glasses).
Touche, Doug…. touche….