- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Hey, Brett’s a Jet!
- Updated: August 7, 2008
See, what’s cool about that headline along with the 500 other ones saying the same exact thing is — it freakin’ rhymes! Now how the hell was everyone able to come up with this niftiness on such short notice? Wizardry, we say.
More importantly, does this mean anyone lucky enough to attend a Jets home game this year will be privy to, "J-E-T-S, Brett! Brett! Brett!" chants? We certainly hope so.
The one positive thing to draw from all of this is we can finally rest easy now that this Favre ordeal is over with. And since he’s in the small, irrelevant metropolis of New York, we likely won’t hear much more, that is of course unless you’re counting ESPN’s Rachel Nichols, who is currently lodged between Favre’s ball bag and right leg, anxiously waiting to ask him if he has dined with Derek Jeter yet.
What we’re truly shocked about is none of the New York rags did a play on the word "Favre." Well, we’re here to help:
Super Bowl Not Too Favre Away
How Favre They’ve Come
No Telling How Favre Jets Can Go
Jets Now Favre Above Expectations
Jets Find QB Favre and Away
Favre From Home, Brett is a Jet
Not Favre From Broadway Anymore
Over the Bridge and Favre Away
In a Galaxy Favre Favre Away…