- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Mad Dog’s Sirius channel expected to offer unique programming
- Updated: August 20, 2008
the entire remaining schedule of the Kansas City Royals. Unfortunately there will be no Francesa there to say, "That’s a tough schedule there Dog, a tough
schedule, maybe they play the spoiler in some spots, but that’s tough, that’s a tough one, that’s a
tough schedule there." (Note: A different shitty team’s schedule will be read each day).
Point-by-point recap of his latest tennis match; preview of the 2010 Wimbledon.
Point-by-point recap of
early morning tennis match with ping pong table folded up against the wall.
"I surprised myself with a wicked forehand. Unfortunately, it came right back in my face. BAWAHAWAHAWAHAHA!!"
Reading and insightful commentary of Springstein setlists from every single show played during the 1984 "Born in the USA" tour. Accompanying convincing clips to be played during riskier, weaker arguments.
Montage audio feast
of Mad Dog saying "Willie" a million times, with the two LL’s rolling off his tongue like
the Road Runner speedily escaping Wile E. Coyote. Dog will also fit in a spot or ten where he can trash Wilpon ownership for firing Willie.
Interview with SI’s Jon Heyman and conclude the segment by telling him, "Nice job Jon. That’s a great job there by Jon Heyman. Nice spot, great spot."
Intentionally say things that will piss off Phil Mushnick.
Dissection of a random parking attendants car maneuvering ability in a ‘big spot’.
Continuous loop of classic ‘Dogisms – Disgrace! Atrocious! Terrible job there! Gotta give me somethin’ ‘dere, show me somethin’! Whaddaya have! Let’s take a look at the shheejool (schedule). Get him outta the league!!!
For no apparent reason, just like everything else, John Minko aka Kermit recites every D-1 football schedule, game by game.