- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Mariotti apparently unaware that thousands of newspapers are in this “Web site business”
- Updated: August 27, 2008
After intense, thorough research by the investigative branch of the Hernia, we’ve come to learn these crusty, outdated newspapers that now former print columnist Jay Mariotti speaks of, also have accompanying Web sites, some of which resemble their own newspaper; same colors, same logo and amazingly, even the same writers.
Wow. We’d like to personally thank Jay for resigning, otherwise we wouldn’t be privy to such interesting, seemingly new information.
But you gotta hand it to the gel-headed, eyebrow-waxed clown for resigning at the perfect time: just days after an all-expense-paid trip to China and two months after signing a three-year contract extension.
Time to hang with Grossman and wax eyebrows together? And of course, eat more cheeseburgers.
Controversial columnist Jay Mariotti resigns from Chicago Sun-Times (Chicago Tribune)