- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Mark Gasol, capable of Wolfing Up
- Updated: August 25, 2008
Gasol’s arrival to Earth is a special one as he realizes teammates have arranged for Starman to be played on the Jumbotron.
Not seen here: The giant tidal wave consuming Gasol, dangerously close to washing him out of bounds.
A fearful Gasol begins to "Wolf Up" after seeing something extremely rare and foreign to him — a bald armpit.
Channeling Desmond from Lost, Gasol simply can’t believe that underneath his jersey he’s wearing Andre the Giant’s Tarzan tights (see left shoulder).