- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Olympic hug heard ’round the world
- Updated: August 19, 2008
German weightlifter Matthias Steiner (which we think is a typo, his first name is clearly Slothenhogan) celebrates with his coach here after winning the gold medal for lifting an assload of weight.
The two graceful gents are already set to take on Tugboat and Earthquake in tag team steak boxing, which is just as it sounds, 96oz. steaks will be tied to their wrists as they punch the crap out of each other until the entire ring collapses.