- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Olympic Prez: Screw it, all female events to be played in bikinis
- Updated: August 19, 2008
"And they don’t need to have heads either."
These two images above are actual photos released by the AP. So take note, to follow any of the women’s Olympic events you don’t you need to know which countries are racing, you don’t need to have a clue who’s winning, screw it, you don’t need to know anything, just feast on those legs, pal.
It’s no wonder the camera pit for the long jump was overstuffed with 116 extra media credentials, mostly composed of bald and pervy looking dudes, all hopeful to be lucky enough to snap shots like this. Awkward boner count in the pit? A safe 113: