- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Olympic Prez: Screw it, all female events to be played in bikinis
- Updated: August 19, 2008
"And they don’t need to have heads either."
These two images above are actual photos released by the AP. So take note, to follow any of the women’s Olympic events you don’t you need to know which countries are racing, you don’t need to have a clue who’s winning, screw it, you don’t need to know anything, just feast on those legs, pal.
It’s no wonder the camera pit for the long jump was overstuffed with 116 extra media credentials, mostly composed of bald and pervy looking dudes, all hopeful to be lucky enough to snap shots like this. Awkward boner count in the pit? A safe 113: