- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Report: Craig Sager kicked out of Olympics for wearing weapons-grade plutonium powered suit
- Updated: August 10, 2008
(BEIJING, CHINA) — Longtime NBA sideline reporter, Craig Sager, was thrown out of the Olympic Village, and China altogether, early Sunday morning after security guard dogs picked up traces of weapons-grade plutonium emanating from his controversial "Electric Suit of Destiny" (seen here during 2007 NBA All-Star game).
This isn’t the first time Sager’s flashy, and literally electric, attire has caused problems. A look back of at some of his more dubious moments:
– 1995: The normally clutch Nick Anderson misses 4 straight free-throws at the end of Game 1 of the Finals, leading to a Magic collapse. It would later be revealed that Anderson was temporarily blinded by Sager’s strobe-light jacket.
– 1998: Sager accidentally gives a high voltage shock to a sweaty Knicks City Dancer as she prances off the floor. She would awaken from her coma 6 months later.
– 2004: Sager ruins surprise party for Charles Barkley as Sir Charles spots Sager’s ‘neon christmas-light’ suit blinking in the window from the bottom of his driveway.
– 2007: Sager causes massive Las Vegas black-out as he plugs in his suit for the Rookies-Sophomores game.