Some charlatan has stolen a Hernia

Blogs_steals_from_the_sports_hernia

With fantasy football drafts taking place this week and the beginning of next, we thought it might be fun to do a followup to our "Essential Fantasy Football Draft Tips" post.  Sounds like the next logical thing to do, right?

Well about five minutes after this was decided, we ran into this lovely post on some shitdick blog called "Rejected Reality," which we quickly learned couldn?t be more aptly named considering the accompanying photo we found in the ‘Know Me Better‘ section.

Anyway, seconds after seeing this, like retarded synchronized divers, we all shouted in unison, "Some charlatan has stolen a Hernia.  Quick, to the archives!" — with everyone of course doing their best Peterman ‘fighting for the honor of Ziggy’ impression.

It was quickly confirmed that the suave maestro strategically pulling the strings behind that grand site took our material and just re-posted it in it’s entirety on his own blog four days after we originally posted it on the Hernia, as if it were written by himself.

And get this, he STOLE FROM OUR COMMENTERS too, adding a handful of their comments from our post to the last portion of his post.  Speechless.

At first we thought he may have just forgotten to link it, but after discovering the addition of the comments, it’s clear this guy just blows.

What we do love is that he also listed the post in his ‘Simply the Best’ category that appears on the right sidebar.  Yes, he’s very proud of that work.  Pathetic.

So in closing, you portly, dusty-sacked virgin, we wholeheartedly implore you to get porked by Porky Pig you unoriginal mother fucker.  Stay fucked.

1. KBG40

August 29, 2008 at 1:33 pm

“you portly, dusty-sacked virgin”

Insert enthusiastic applause here, Sirs.

2. Dr. C

August 29, 2008 at 2:22 pm

as soon as I saw his picture, the first thing that came to mind from Wayne’s World was: “this guy blows goats. I have proof”

3. ForWhomJayBellTolls

August 29, 2008 at 5:55 pm

If Butters Stotch grew up and had a blog….

4. Stonehads

August 29, 2008 at 6:37 pm

Ha!

+1 for Dr. C and ForWhomJayBellsTolls.

5. roddy fite

August 29, 2008 at 6:41 pm

I’m loving that he incorporated the comments too.

Copying a blog post AND the comments and turning it into it’s own blog post has to be a first in blog plagiarizing.

The amount of times I just wrote ‘blog’ in one sentence also has to be a first.

6. gerrard sir hornypants

August 29, 2008 at 7:10 pm

“get porked by Porky Pig you motherfucker” is now ENTRENCHED in my lexicon of insults….

7. Ann on a mouse

August 29, 2008 at 8:39 pm

If you look in his info and realize where he lives, it all makes sense.
    He lives near me in the horrible, depressing, egotistical-yet-pitifully-unintellectual area of the United States known as the Pacific Northwest. I am surrounded by these morons who wouldn’t know a good sports team if it bit them in the a$$ and who haven’t had an original thought in their entire lives. They’re a bunch of sheep who have “graduated” (I use this term lightly) from the public school system (again, this term used lightly) up here and have been trained to be Mariner, Blazer, Seahawk, and Beaver/Duck fans because these are basically the only sports teams up here and they must continue the pathetic circle of life and root for any and all of these teams. They know not the majesty of worthwhile professional and college sports teams, and I doubt they realize what a herd of pitiful cattle they are, continuing on the path of a miserable existence living in this part of the country.
    Your anger, while justified, is nothing to what your pity should be. He really has no choice. It’s the most interesting thing he’s ever done in his life.

8. Zen Wizard

August 30, 2008 at 1:47 pm

That sucks, dude!

Would a little ATTRIBUTION be that hard?

9. America's White Boy

August 30, 2008 at 9:08 pm

what a douchey thing to do….that’s what “douchey” is a word now. The definition = stealing material.

10. Tony

September 1, 2008 at 2:47 am

Great Article. Check out our site at http://simplesportsnow.com. Thanks

11. Ricky - Sixers4guidos

September 1, 2008 at 6:29 am

great stuff, this guy gave me an idea

I will now copy & paste THE WHOLE SPORTSHERNIA SITE, including banner, ads & blogroll, and publish it on my guido blog, bragging how funny I am and how my english has improved over the months

please visit my site in a couple of days, once I will have finished the job, and tell me what you think, feedbacks will be appreciated

12. jnr98

September 2, 2008 at 8:45 am

He took down the posting…. CRAP! I wanted to check it out.

13. Upstate Underdog

September 3, 2008 at 9:36 am

shit dick is such a great word to use in this case.

14. Flitzy

September 12, 2008 at 9:50 pm

that know me better section made my weekend.

15. Sports Blogger