- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Bedazzled Undertaker invades Dancing With the Stars
- Updated: September 29, 2008
Coming out to the Undertaker’s music mashed with an incredibly confusing techno beat, Warren Sapp pays homage to Blade and performs a dramatic twist that somehow manages to make him look like he weighs 175lbs.
Still flattened from the unexpected blow to the face, an eager Sapp takes full advantage of his
partner opponent and goes airborne for a perfectly executed King Kong Bundy splash, sending the packed house into an understandable raging frenzy.