- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Bedazzled Undertaker invades Dancing With the Stars
- Updated: September 29, 2008
Coming out to the Undertaker’s music mashed with an incredibly confusing techno beat, Warren Sapp pays homage to Blade and performs a dramatic twist that somehow manages to make him look like he weighs 175lbs.
Still flattened from the unexpected blow to the face, an eager Sapp takes full advantage of his
partner opponent and goes airborne for a perfectly executed King Kong Bundy splash, sending the packed house into an understandable raging frenzy.