- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Clausen: ‘Jimmy likes the buzz of the big game’
- Updated: September 13, 2008
Just hours away from today’s Michigan-Notre Dame game in South Bend, the Hernia P.R. prick was persistent enough to be granted a few minutes to sit down with the Irish’s highly hyped quarterback, Jimmy Clausen.
Here are some of the interesting nuggets Jimmy was willing to provide:
The Sports Hernia: So how are you feeling on a day like this with such a big rival coming to town for what many consider to be a pivotal, telling game for your Irish?
Jimmy Clausen: Jimmy’s excited. Jimmy can’t believe it’s finally Saturday.
TSH: Ok. Does playing a team like Michigan at home for the first time provide an extra rush of adrenaline?
JC: Jimmy likes the buzz of the big game. Michigan or no Michigan, Jimmy likes the roar of the home crowd. Jimmy wishes the game was starting right now.
TSH: Uh huh. How do you expect the offensive line to hold up against a more formidable opponent like the Wolverines?
JC: Jimmy likes his protection. Jimmy doesn’t like goin’ down. The key is, Don’t, Touch, Jimmy.
TSH: Right. We know it’s still early, but anyone sticking out yet as a favorite go-to target?
JC: Jimmy’s gettin’ pretty sweet on Duval Kamara. Jimmy likes a big target, he’s just Jimmy’s type. Jimmy’s probably goin’ deep today.
TSH: Sure. Well now that you’re a sophomore, what can fans expect from you that they didn’t see last year?
JC: Jimmy’s not so new in town anymore, Jimmy’s adjusted. Jimmy’s gonna make the leap this season.
TSH: Mmm hmm. So how has your relationship with Charlie Weis been? Has he served as a mentor?
JC: Jimmy doesn’t like misunderstandings with coach Charlie. Misunderstandings and Jimmy kinda clash. But Jimmy gets to throw deep in Charlie’s offense, and Jimmy loves goin’ deep.
TSH: Whatever. Last question, Jimmy, does anyone get annoyed that you constantly refer to yourself as Jimmy?
JC: Jimmy’s the big man on campus, Jimmy likes being Jimmy. No one would dare try to take the bread out of Jimmy’s mouth. All eyes are on Jimmy, and everyone loves Jimmy.