- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Dale Sveum: ‘Hell, I can’t believe this managing shit either’
- Updated: September 16, 2008
The most we know about Brewers interim manager Dale Sveum is that he had great difficulty in deciding when to send runners home during his controversial time as third base coach in Boston. Likely exagerrated though, we all know how reactive folks in those parts can be.
Nonetheless, a resounding round of applause is in order for the Brewers P.R. department for releasing such a stellar photo of Dale. Nothing short of catching him in mid dip-spit would they be able to top this. Bravo.