- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Joe Sports Fan is in the building
- Updated: September 24, 2008
Yup, Joe Sports Fan is in the building and good ol’ JR can’t freakin’ believe it.
JSF is one of our favorite sports blogs and starting today and each Wednesday going forward, we’ll be highlighting a post from the same dudes who’ve been kind enough to bring us the immeasurable joy of NegBurns as well as the heroic Worthless Card Collection. Most, if not all of you are already regulars over there, but if you’re not, you should be. You’ll also be able to find some Hernia on JSF, as they’ll be running a similar feature.
As an emotional Millhouse once said, "So this is what it feels like… when doves cry."
Today’s post is a great find as we’ve learned Bears running back Kevin Jones has somehow miraculously morphed into a mediocre insurance salesman, complete with insincere smile. Our favorite ‘glitch’ they’ve added in the spirit of the Jones mistake, is the one that took place in Richie Incognito’s profile.
Don’t Be A Victim Of MFI (Joe Sports Fan)