- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Joe Sports Fan is in the building
- Updated: September 24, 2008
Yup, Joe Sports Fan is in the building and good ol’ JR can’t freakin’ believe it.
JSF is one of our favorite sports blogs and starting today and each Wednesday going forward, we’ll be highlighting a post from the same dudes who’ve been kind enough to bring us the immeasurable joy of NegBurns as well as the heroic Worthless Card Collection. Most, if not all of you are already regulars over there, but if you’re not, you should be. You’ll also be able to find some Hernia on JSF, as they’ll be running a similar feature.
As an emotional Millhouse once said, "So this is what it feels like… when doves cry."
Today’s post is a great find as we’ve learned Bears running back Kevin Jones has somehow miraculously morphed into a mediocre insurance salesman, complete with insincere smile. Our favorite ‘glitch’ they’ve added in the spirit of the Jones mistake, is the one that took place in Richie Incognito’s profile.
Don’t Be A Victim Of MFI (Joe Sports Fan)