- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Mad Dog departs Alf look, heads straight for Lone Starr
- Updated: September 18, 2008
It’s good to see Mad Dog is still sticking with the intergalactic theme.
So if Russo is now Lone Starr, does that mean Mike Francesa is Dark Helmet? No, no, that can’t be right, he’s gotta be Pizza the Hut. Then again, we’d be crazy to rule out Major Asshole. Wait, no, no, those can’t be right either, Francesa is clearly Barf.
Russo’s former mane, the Alf hair wisp.