- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
MacGyver is not impressed with Jermaine Dye’s efforts
- Updated: September 16, 2008
You see, MacGyver (first row, red Polo) finds your efforts to be lackluster at best and, on this play in particular, somewhat of a joke. He’s a reasonable guy though, so if you’re willing, he’s more than happy to discuss the issue with you.
While some of these other moronic plebeians in attendance were holding their breath in anticipation of what the possible outcome might be, MacGyver knew all along that you weren’t going to catch it. Sadly, he knew it all too well and he’d appreciate it if your efforts matched the price of his seat, because he’s just not that entertained yet.