- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
NBA buzz in Oklahoma City is finally upon us
- Updated: September 1, 2008
According to several news sites, this picture was taken during the Sonics’ big move to Oklahoma City this past Friday. We’re just curious as to why this would be the picture the team released for publicity purposes. Seriously, the magic we’re witnessing to the right was the best of the lot?
Apparently this is what’s taking place in the photograph:
Adolfo Mireles with North American Van Lines unloads chairs, part of
the 10,000 pounds of office furniture, computers and miscellaneous
equipment from Seattle after arriving at the new home of the NBA team
in downtown Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
We’re gettin’ chills already, but one question — how the hell did Adolfo Mireles become the face of the franchise so quickly? Actually, we happen to already love Adolfo based on this picture alone, but this photo could easily be coupled with a caption like "Moving day at the Dental Offices of Saul Rabinowitz."
Exciting place, that Oklahoma City. We’re particularly fond of those mediocire office chairs, but at the same time, somewhat suprised. Doesn’t a guy like new owner Clay Bennett make it mandatory for everyone to wear leather socks and gold belt buckles the size of dinner plates? Those chairs must be for the interns.