- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Raiders bizarre fanbase still blowing our minds
- Updated: September 9, 2008
What’s going on here, did they kill Darth Vader? We don’t understand this. Please Raiders fans, be clearer. To be honest, the "Raiders" have always confused us, like, the actual name/mascot — are they pirates, or just anything that "raids"?
I don’t know, maybe that’s what makes it dangerous. Gives these fans too much room to interpret.
We imagine the brainstorming session where the Raiders fan council recommended the slaying of Vader went something like this
(translated into modern English for comprehension purposes):
Raider guy with spiked shoulders: "How about Darth Vader be part of Raider Nation? He’s black, he raids planets and stuff, even destroys them."
Raider guy with skull mask: "Yeah, but he’s kind of dorky. What’s next, Spock?!" (laughter, incredible violence)
Raider guy who is an actual demon: "Let’s meet half-way. You can use him, but he must be dead and deflated."
ALL: "Here here!"