- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Rangers unveil left Styrofoam support for world’s largest DVD player
- Updated: September 15, 2008
Actually, what they’re holding here is an artist’s (perhaps color blind) rendering of the
new Rangers locker room and fitness center, part of a planned
$500 million renovation to Madison Square Garden.
At first glance one might call the artist lazy as hell or simply ‘shitty’, and at second glance, they’d be right.
Are we supposed to understand what this is, like, don’t they usually paint it and stuff? Ya know, so you can tell what’s going on?
Once we had a chance to look deeper into the photo gallery, it all started making sense after we saw the inside of this "pre-paint job" Millennium Falcon. We totally get it now: