- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Someone finally treats golf with proper level of respect
- Updated: September 22, 2008
The outrageous antics of Boo Weekley were quite refreshing, but they weren’t the first shenanigans to take place on a golf course. Here’s a look at some of our favorites:
– John Daly fills up his golf bag with beer and promptly chugs it after sinking a 4-inch putt.
– During his later years, Chi Chi Rodriguez replaces golf club with dong for his cherished swordsman routine.
– David Duval botches his 72nd straight putt, forcing him to put himself in a vicious Piper sleeper hold and passes out on the 16th hole.
– Chris Berman and Phil Mickelson have a little too much drink at a celebrity golf tournament, inspiring their ill-fated wet tshirt contest, with Berman’s tits getting booed mercilessly.
– Down 15 strokes at Sawgrass, Fred Couples arrogantly wears outfit
made up entirely of $100 bills and proceeds to light himself on fire
before jumping into the lake at 17.
– A classic golfing faux pas occurs when Sergio Garcia pulls a giant dildo out of his bag instead of his putter, bizarrely causing everyone to pull dildos out of their own bags and begin jousting with them.
Boo Weekley rides the pony (Sox and Dawgs)