- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Spanish Jason named Chip lets Rams coach have it
- Updated: September 29, 2008
In case you’re wondering what the hell is going on, here’s the official picture description from the AP:
"Football fans have a little fun at the expense of St. Louis Rams head coach Scott Linehan during the fourth quarter of an NFL football game against the Buffalo Bills in St. Louis. The winless Rams fired coach Scott Linehan on Monday Sept. 29, 2008, the day after a fourth straight lopsided loss to start the season."
Right, if by "a little fun" you mean playing a disturbing game of Pictionary or Charades, we totally get it.
Long live ‘Chip’, who’s already being recruited by the Undergods of the Raiders fanbase, and his amused cohort who brandishes a blood-dripping cartoon axe.