- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Attempting to understand the Packer fan
- Updated: October 20, 2008
So wait, we think we get it here. You’re saying that Rodgers’ number is numerically greater than Favre’s, right? And do the math? Screw that pal, we’re doing the Merton Hanks chicken dance after consuming this delicious info.
To the merciless one in the rubber gloves, get a hold of yourself.
If anyone understands this, please do step forward and kindly let us know.